Are you a family caregiver who notices your beloved elder in the home would benefit from 24 hour care assistance going forward?
If you said yes, then A-1 Home Care in Costa Mesa wants to ease your worries today, providing helping hands and a golden heart to serve your loved one in whatever they need. Our affordable and diverse caregiving options are brought by multi-cultural elder caregivers to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, ensuring that no senior gets left behind on the journey to better home health.
Each A-1 Home Care caregiver is specially trained to provide in-home assistance that involves:
· household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers elder care solutions like brain injury care, incontinence care, kidney disease care, and much more, serving as the one-stop shop in Los Angeles and Orange County for all senior needs.
For more information about the exceptional caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care today, contact a friendly caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve neighboring communities in Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Newport Beach, and Corona Del Mar.