At A-1 Home Care, seniors in need of incontinence care find that and more with the most affordable and professional caregivers in Southern California at their service. That's because A-1 Home Care has been leading the way in providing senior care options in Orange County and Los Angeles since its inception more than 20 years ago, providing diverse care in the home that fits the needs of people of all ethnicities, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
The elder care providers at A-1 Home Care offer live-in home services that include:
- assistance with household chores like vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- assistance with personal services like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other engagements
- medication reminders and administration
- good conversation and companionship
- enjoyable activities
- healthy and delicious meal preparation
- child care
- special needs care
For seniors looking for assistance with their incontinence issue(s), A-1 Home Care is at their service-- and here to stay! If you'd like more information about the non-medical home care agency of choice that's resting right here in Costa Mesa, call a caregiver today at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves communities across Southern California, including cities like Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Laguna Beach, and Irvine.