If your loved one has suffered a life-altering brain injury and will require consistent help in the home, there’s lasting hope available right here in Southern California.
At A-1 Home Care in Costa Mesa, compassionate caregivers offer brain injury techniques for seniors throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. These diverse brain injury care services are some of the most affordable services found anywhere, providing lasting relief to brain injury patients of all different ethnic backgrounds, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Each senior care expert on staff offers caregiving solutions that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· nutritious and delicious meal preparation that's always brain-healthy
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
These leading brain injury care services have helped A-1 Home Care retain the honorable distinction as the non-medical home care agency of choice in all of Southern California for the past 20 years and counting.
If you’d like to find out more about the leading elder caregiving options that are available when you choose A-1 Home Care, then contact a compassionate caregiver by dialing (562) 929-8400 or (949) 650-3800 today. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring cities that include Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, and Corona Del Mar.