The older we get, the more likely that it will be increasingly difficult to control our bowels and/or bladders, or that we will become unable to properly wash ourselves.
A-1 Home Care in Corona Del Mar provides the leading caregiver solutions in all of Los Angeles and Orange County. A-1 Home Care’s caregiving experts bring a golden heart and a pair of helpful hands to all elders in need of assistance in sensitive every day occurrences like going to the bathroom, taking a bath, and putting on clothes.
Take a look at some of the personal services offered at A-1 Home Care below:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care is the leader in home care provision for seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, and has held onto that distinction since the caregiving agency’s inception back in 1991.
A-1 Home Care’s caregiving solutions also include diabetic care, hospice care for the terminally ill, and respite care for family caregivers who are worn out and ready for a break.
You can learn more about the personal services offered at A-1 Home Care when you contact a helpful caregiving professional at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in cities like Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, and Laguna Beach.